BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, August 9, 2010

♥I need YOU~please don't hurt me again~♥

Today I try to open the computer....And i go Facebookk~The 1st thing that I saw is you "kao luii"....I...still don't understand ...u call me to wait for you for 2 years..but at tis 2 years...you try to kao luiii...try to find a girl...I feel very unhappy...my heart is getting hurt nowww~
You know that I meant you a lots..but y you still want to hurt me...I trust you a lots~I trust you'r still loving me...if not you won't care me so much~Many people call me to forget you and find another new life....another me...but I can't hear them..I can't forget you..that's hard~I think is becaz i'm still trust you~I trust that you'r stilll love me~Although that's just a litter love also nvm~I hope that...if you want me to wait you....please don't always "kao luiii"...that's hurt~(i'm sorry for saying those thing,but hope you will know what's i'm trying to say)
And....I really love you a lots~Don't leave me alone~I miss you a lots~miss the person that love me very truly b4~Can you be back the person again??


0 comments: